Wrong name on Voter Id? Check here how to change

0 100

The Election Commission of India in a media update has informed that if anyone wants to change their wrong name or other details in the voter card can fill a form available online at www.nvsp.in or www.ceoassam.nic.in and also on the Voter Helpline App.

The Election Commission has also stated that people can also contact the booth level office (BLO) of their polling station or visit the nearest CSC. The last date to file claims and objections is 30th November 2021.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.