To ensure safety of public, especially vulnerable road users like children, students, women, senior citizens and differently abled persons on the road and to give free passage to the emergency vehicles like Ambulances, Fire tenders etc., the following restrictions / diversions on the movement of vehicles shall be imposed on 30th August, 2023 in connection with the opening ceremony of 4-lane Maligaon Flyover to be inaugurated by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Assam.
Restrictions on The Movement of Vehicles:
- Public vehicle which will come for the meeting will keep their vehicles/ buses in Boripara Parking field and will come to the meeting venue on foot.
- From 3.30 PM till function is over all Two wheeler vehicles / LMV coming from the Jalukbari side towards Bharalu will be diverted from Boripara Bridge towards Kamakhya Railway Station then Goshala / Rang Bhawan then proceed towards Maligaon Gate No. 3 to A.T Road. 3. From 3.30 PM till function is over all City buses will be diverted from Jalukbari Bypass 1, Rotary Point and Haj Bhawan via Tetelia towards Maligaon Gate No. 3 to A.T road.
- From 3.30 PM till function is over all ASTC buses/Day super buses will go directly from Jalukbari towards Garchuk-Lokhra-Basistha- Khanapara.
- There will be no any traffic diversion for the vehicles coming from Bharalu towards Jalukbari except goods carrying vehicles.
- All Commercial Goods carrying vehicle will be not be permitted to ply in A.T. Road and B.G.Road i.e. Bharalumukh to Jalukbari on 30/08/2023 from 2 PM to 8 PM.
- All the emergency vehicles Ambulance, Fire Tenders etc. will follow the normal Traffic route.